How To Create a Bitdefender Central Account?
Bitdefender Central is a one-stop security platform that delivers the best protection to your computer and data. This software is created in order to provide its users with a smooth Bitdefender product usage experience. Moreover, you can use this application on all devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS and Mobile devices.
For a better understanding of the Bitdefender Central account, go through the set of instructions that are provided below.
- Full Name: Furnish your full name here. You must keep in mind that this field is case sensitive.
- Email Address: Provide a legitimate email address. Remember this email address will be linked to your Bitdefender Central Account.
- Password: This field requires you to enter a passcode that you will use every time you have to login. Remember to keep this passcode must contain at least 8 characters. A password created here must be something that you can easily remember for future reference.
Bitdefender Login Procedure
- To begin with, Launch a Web Browser of your choice on your system. For example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Now, open the official website of Bitdefender Central. In other words, type in “central.bitdefender.com” in the Address bar of your browser. It is the long text bar running across the window at the very top. Then, hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will open the required website for Bitdefender Login Account on your system.
- Next, you should enter the login credentials accurately in the respective text boxes.
- Then, click on the next tab.
- In the following window, enter the Password accurately. Once again you must ensure to avoid typing errors especially because passwords are case sensitive.
- Thereafter, you will notice another option to save your Bitdefender Login Credentials for easy access to your account. For this, you should select the “Remember me” checkbox.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” tab to conclude the Bitdefender Central Login process.